LondonHelp4U is an immigration adviser and student exchange agency, pioneer in London established in 2001, known for offering personalized service to the Brazilian community and individuals worldwide. LondonHelop4U is duly certified by all the institutions that regulate this market in the UK, also, it has two offices: main one based in central London, close Oxford Circus tube station, and a branch in Sao Paulo near Avenida Paulista.
We hire professionals interested in working in the areas of education advice, immigration advice, marketing & communication, customer service, accounting and administration.
As well, if you own a company and your interest is to represent us, please click here.
Student Exchange Program Agent – London
- Selling courses in the UK: language, graduation and specialisation courses.
- Selling products such us airlines tickets, travel insurance, etc.
- Participating in events and lectures promoted by the company.
- Prospecting, attracting and retaining customers through service by email, telephone and follow-up.
- Being familiar with operational processes which involve making contracts, client’s registration form, organizing documents related to students visa and applications.
- Doing market research.
- Updating the study programs section of the company’s website.
- Have experience with exchange programs or have already lived abroad.
- Have completed higher education or be studying Tourism, Business Administration, International Business, International Relations, Marketing, Advertising or other related courses.
- Have advanced level of English
- Be proactive, creative and interested in the target market.
- Exceptional communications skills
Experience in selling exchange student or in the travelling area is an advantage, but not compulsory.
Besides the salary, we offer commission.
Working time: 30h/week
- Assisting in the preparation of mailing list.
- Assisting in the production of press releases and journalistic materials of the company.
- Monitoring the process of production of graphical advertising, such as flyers with offers, including the verification of products offered by the company, preparation of photos e other graphics.
- Assisting in the writing of institutional materials, such as manuals, brochures, notice board, posters, informative and other materials related to communications.
- Assisting the Marketing Department in writing content to social Medias.
- Assisting in writing the monthly newsletter.
- Assisting in the identification of opportunities to promote the company’s brand.
Candidates must have:
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is essential
- Ability to communicate and express ideas clearly
- Confident, motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Working time: 30h/week
Interested please send CV to: email@example.com or attach it using the form bellow: